The Centre operations will be rooted in several principles, guiding our operations and approach to care:
- Compassion: we will demonstrate compassion, kindness, empathy and humanity to all
- Accessibility: we are committed to making our services affordable, available and physically accessible to as many families as require them
- Integrity: we will operate in a transparent, honest and loyal manner towards our employees, clients and partners
- Progress: we are driven by each practitioners, family’s and child’s own set of goals and milestones. Our focus is on making a measurable difference, at each child’s pace.
- Community: we value collaboration and partnership and view Peace by Piece as an integral part of the ecosystem that brings together therapists, students, medical practitioners, thought leaders, researchers, families, children and other providers.